We are delighted to share our latest edition of cargo magazine in english version.
It contains great articles from many international logistic professionals. Cargo Magazine is published 1- 2 times per year and is distributed completely free of charge amongst professionals within the cargo industry. The 4000 printed magazines in the Dutch language are distributed in the Netherlands and Belgium. The online magazine is in both Dutch and English language and distributed within our international network. English version | Dutch version
In this special edition:
- Brussels Airlines upgrades Cargo to first class, Alban Francois (Vice president Global Cargo)
- Predicting the future of Air cargo, Glyn Hyges (Head of IATA Cargo )
- Leveraging Innovation, Hussein Hachem (CEO of Aramex)
- BRUcargo in full swing, Steven Polmans (Head of Cargo Brussels Airport)
- The Schiphol Group targets pharma
- Schiphol Smartgate Cargo, Renate de Vries ( Dutch Customs)
- CargoClaims platform improves quality of Air Cargo product
- and many more
Join our next edition
For our next edition, support in advertising, sponsorship, editorials or contributions in professional writing in the area of cargo logistics (air, road, ocean or rail) is highly appreciated. Please contact us for questions or further information.
Enjoy reading Cargo Magazine!